Krav Maga Training
The training method developed in Krav Maga has is uniquely modern and logical.
The techniques used are very easy to understand and practical, making Krav Maga accessible to everyone.
So whatever you age and your physical condition is, and whether you’re a man or a woman, you can train Krav Maga and learn the techniques that could one day save your life.
When you train Krav Maga, you get the most efficient and effective training from your first class, you will learn to avoid strikes, protect yourself from attacks and resolve violent situations quickly and effectively.
Training includes striking, mental and physical conditioning, defending yourself on the ground, against multiple opponents, attacks with weapons, the use of common objects for self defence and much more.
Below is an example of some of the topics covered in Krav Maga training:
- Combative (punches, hammer fists, kicks, knees, elbows, headbutts etc.) and fighting skills
- Defending against common grabs (chokes, bear-hugs, arm bars and other various attacks)
- Throwing your attacker, takedowns
- Fighting on the ground
- Defending against weapons (sticks, clubs, knives, guns etc.)
- Use of common objects for self-defence (bags, chairs, sticks etc.)
- Defending against multiple opponents (pressure drills)
- Fighting in different environments (in a car, on a bus, in water, in the dark etc.)
- Tactics, mental and physical preparation and risk assessment
Krav Maga classes are always held in a very friendly and supportive atmosphere. In regular classes, students are ranging from ages 18 to 60’s; some of them are former army soldiers, police officers, mothers, students. Some of them have a very good fitness background, and some others have never practised a sport in their life. So whatever your situation is, there is no doubt that you will find your place in Krav Maga training.